Planning an event? Not sure what to order?
Your event is important to Mastermind.
We can assist you with the small details that can be overlooked. Mastermind is here to assist in any phase of the event planning and management cycles. Our dedicated team takes into consideration the style, size, location and the complexity of your event. With our initial consultation, we determine which of our services would best suit your requirements and needs. Meetings and corporate events comes alive with Mastermind. Your message takes center stage in the hands of our experienced event planners that brings your vision to fruition with state-of-the-art audio and visual solutions that are within budget and on time.
Mastermind event managers are experienced planning and managing a wide range of activities regardless how big your event is, We can help you with building issues, power sources, tenting and the full spectrum of video, sound, lighting, computers banners designing, event translators with all languages and more:
On-site Event planning and management
The Event managers will be involved in the event’s production, helping on site with logistics and hardware also with your events deadlines. We have a full range of production services available which includes technicians with a broad range of multi-media talent and a team of event coordinators.
We are proud to work with a diverse range of clients from a variety of sectors including technology, governments, Ministries and FMCG. A brand says a lot about a business. Our event planners can help you celebrate your brand and spread your message with an outstanding event that is unique same as what you are doing.
- Design of overall theme and décor scheme.
- Selection of venue, vendors, special guests and speakers.
- From head to toe Reviewing and negotiating vendor contracts on your behalf and attend all vendor appointments
- Design and production recommendations for printing and promotional material such as banners, brochures, catalogs, gifts etc.
- Logistical management, inclusive of: registration, audio/visual equipment, transportation, etc.
- Provide day-of coordination to ensure the success of the event, inclusive of directing and queuing all vendors, speakers and special guests.